Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Rider Withdrawl Support Blog

I am having a hard time believing that the Rider football season is over.  Oh sure, there are still some CFL games to be played and the 100th Grey Cup and all.....but, meh, they don't really mean the same without the Riders there.  The players have cleaned out their lockers and headed home.  The coach and GM have said their season ending thoughts and all we're left with is the hopes the free agents are resigned before someone else decided to pick them up.

I'm sure I had a life before training camp started.  Right?  I mean, what did I do before then?  I think I might have read books and watched tv.  Still, I've suddenly found myself with a free weekend and a closet full of colours I haven't worn in ages.

I used to wear other colours besides green.

Didn't I?

Before I dive head long into Christmas and tackle all the decking of halls and fa-la-la-ing I've put together a little montage video for us to recall with delight the first three games of the 2012 season.  Three glorious games where we blew away Hamilton, Edmonton and BC and were wowed by Trismo Jackson for returning McCallum's missed field goal.

Enjoy :)


4 comments:

  1. You know they love you for this right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if they know I exist. Doesn't matter. It's fun. It's also helped me find other woman who love the game just as much as myself. They do similar things too. I'm not alone!

      Oh and I went shopping and bought a green sweater *eyeroll* and a red sweater and a black shirt. Yeah right...other colours.

      Delete
  2. A new season will start before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real lull is after Christmas. When we start hearing the odd news snippet of signings or changes....then training camp starts. That's really exciting next spring because it's being held in my city. Sooooo....I'll get to go see them every day!!!!

      Delete