Monday, September 9, 2019

Sandra's WK13 CFL Power Grouping...or not.


Three seasons ago when I started doing ranking and grouping there wasn't a lot of people doing it.  The media people did ranking and of course the Nissan sponsored people did it.  Time have changed.  In 2019 EVERYONE does a power ranking.  It's the answer to not arguing over what team gets put in what spot.  Because of this, I believe, the purpose has been lost.

I put in a lot of time and effort each week into what I do.  First I need to watch every game.  Last week I wasn't able to do that.  The fall term at the music school I teach piano for started.  While I love Roughriders football, music is my profession and that's where my attention and efforts must lie.  We all have other ambitions and hobbies.  Everything competes for our attention.  Last weekend family was of the utmost of importance.  I just don't have it in me to sit and doodle for a couple hours and then edit and post and analyze while life passes me by.  I don't have it in me when it really doesn't matter to anyone anymore.  My team didn't even show up for Week 13 so why should I?

OK maybe that's a poor attitude.

Group A - Winnipeg Blue Bombers, Calgary Stampeders, Hamilton TigerCats*

Group B - Montreal Alouettes, Saskatchewan Roughriders, Edmonton Eskimos

Group C - Toronto Argonauts, Ottawa Redblacks, BC Lions

A few weeks ago I recieved some hurtful comments on my page.  Of course she's stupid - she's a Roughriders fan...or something like that.  I've never blogged with the intention of gaining likes or follows or friends or views or clicks.  I've always done it for fun.  I think when the fun is gone perhaps it's time to move on.  Those words never bothered me but I am very much over the entire social media combative drama.  It's one major reason I started ABC Rider Fans.  I will finish this season with power grouping.  I might post Garfunkel's and I might not.  I hope that you've enjoyed what I've done so far.  Thank you for sharing with me.  

Go Riders!


No comments:

Post a Comment