Monday, January 13, 2020

Memory Lane with Doubles

Happy 2020!

I know I have sure let things slide around here and I had really good intentions of posting some things as a follow up to the last season, year and decade, but when I woke up this morning and checked Facebook, it told me that on this date 3 years ago Darian Durant's rights were traded to the Montreal Alouettes.  Well I couldn't just let that go.

Here is the link to that blog post simply titled D U R A N T.



I hope you enjoy my walk down memory lane.  While you're waiting for something new to be posted feel free to check out the rest of ABC Football and don't forget you can always find me on ABC Rider Fans.

Stay warm in these frigid Saskatchewan temperatures and don't forget that it's weather like this that makes the CFL season so much sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment