Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Road Trip!



Hubby and I were invited to the Watrous Co-Op for a Customer Appreciation BBQ.  Lucky us!  3 Riders were in attendance…Efrem Hill, Justin Harper & James Patrick. 

We arrived a little late because we had to drive from Saskatoon.  We missed the watermelon helmet carving competition but saw the remnants on the floor. 

The Rotary Club served hamburgers and hot dogs.  Customers also got a free pop and bag of chips.  Later on, a girl came around and gave everyone a watermelon Popsicle….Gameday Approved of course!

Efrem Hill signed my picture of his Superman non-touchdown from the game against Calgary.  I got pictures with both Justin Harper and James Patrick.  Man, that Justin Harper is a tall boy!  He stood up and his legs just kept unfolding making my 5’3” stature gnome like.

After the festivities we drove to Manitou Springs and saw the famous Danceland with the horse hair dance floor.  I’d like to spend some time in Manitou Springs.  It looks like a great place to camp or hang out at the spa!

I’m glad we got to go again this year.  The Rider guys were so friendly and nice.  It was a great little community event.

No comments:

Post a Comment